Ontario Fieros Carlisle 2019 Caravan, Thursday June 20th

Luke

Ontario Fieros Carlisle 2019 Caravan, Thursday June 20th

Post by Luke » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:44 am

I will update this thread as I plan more.

I'm leaving Thursday June 20th and I'll will lead the convoy, we will be making a lunch stop and fuels stops as needed.

If anyone has an FRS please bring it. Well use the month as the channel and the day as the sub channel. I'll also have my roaming plan on my phone and will share # prior to departure and I will do my traffic GPS.

Most of us have CAA and I will have my usual emergency tool kit along with coolant, clutch and brake bleeding kits with me. I am also bringing a lithium booster pack.

Usual cruise rules apply, you are responsible for the person behind you. If we are losing them put your four ways on and slow down or pull over. The least fuel efficient vehicle will determine fuel stops (likely me, lol) and I will have a small 5L gas can with me just in case of issues. Please fill up prior to departure and don't forget to reset your trip meter, we know how these fuel guages are.

Here's the list so far as far as I understand:

Luke
Luke's Dad
Jeff and Dad?
Mitch?
Marcus?
Rick?

We will probably meet off the QEW just past the 427 on The West Mall, either at Tim Horton's or Sherway Gardens depending on the size of the convoy. I'll confirm the location shortly. The route is more scenic and ends with some nice switchbacks in the last half hour. The drive is beautiful!

Likely departure time is 7am or shortly thereafter.

Convoy back on Sunday afternoon/ leaving around lunch. It will be a more direct route with one sightseeing stop/ planned break on the way back, the rest will be for gas and dinner.

BigB

Re: Ontario Fieros Carlisle 2019 Caravan, Thursday June 20th

Post by BigB » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:20 am

Greetings all. I will be attending as well. Not sure the departure plans, but sounds like a convoy rendezvous may be doable so add me to the list.

Fieronut

Post by Fieronut » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:59 pm

I feel let out, my name isn't on that list :(

Will your fathers car be ready in time? :|
I would go over the facebook page again and list those members who said yes way back and put the :?: beside there name as a reminder of the show ;)

Luke

Post by Luke » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:53 pm

Brian are you still meeting us? I wasn't able to get the map on here. We're meeting at sherway gardens at 7am there's a parking lot just across the street north east of Tim Hortons and Lifelabs off the West Mall.

Luke

Post by Luke » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:26 pm

It's directly between sherway gardens Rd and the West Mall and has sherway drive on the south and north side of it.

Luke

Post by Luke » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:58 am

I'll be leaving later now, had a balljoint failure after coming to Toronto. Have to replace it tomorrow if I can find one . Jeff may guide the group. I'll touch base with him in 3h at 6am